Best romantic hindi love shayari | Best love shayari

Okay. So, hey guys, what's up? This is Shubham Nayak the Author of this Blog named osmentertainment  welcomes you all. I am back with one more new awesome article.


In this article, I would be posting some amazing Romantic hindi love shayari whose topic would be related to Love Shayari, Love shayari romantic hindi, Love shayari pic, Dil love shayari, Hindi love shayari boyfriend, Love image shayari download and a lot more...


So read the whole article and get amazing Shayari, Love image shayari download, Download love shayari images, Romantic hindi love shayari, Dil love shayari for you and dedicate it to your loved ones...



Romantic hindi love shayari


Romantic hindi love shayari



हक़ीक़त ना सही तुम ख़्वाब बन कर मिला करो,

भटके मुसाफिर को चांदनी रात बनकर मिला करो।


Reality is not right, you meet as a dream,

Meet the wandering traveler as a moonlit night.



इससे ज़्यादा तुझे और कितना करीब लाऊँ मैं,

कि तुझे दिल में रख कर भी मेरा दिल नहीं भरता।


How much more can I bring you closer than this,

That even keeping you in my heart does not fill my heart...



तुम मिल गए तो मुझ से नाराज है खुदा,

कहता है कि तू अब कुछ माँगता नहीं है।


God is angry with me if you have met,

He says you don't ask for anything now.



मेरी बाँहों में बहकने की सज़ा भी सुन ले,

अब बहुत देर में आज़ाद करूँगा तुझको।


Hear the punishment for falling into my arms

Now in a very long time I will free you....



तुम नहीं होते हो तो बहुत खलता है,

प्यार कितना है तुमसे पता चलता है।


If you are not there then it hurts a lot,

You know how much love is....



Love image shayari


Love image shayari download



लोगों ने रोज ही नया कुछ माँगा खुदा से,

एक हम ही हैं जो तेरे ख्याल से आगे न गये।


People asked for something new everyday from God,

We are the only ones who have not gone beyond your thoughts...



सुबह उठते ही तेरे जिस्म की खुशबू आई,

शायद रात भर तूने मुझे ख्वाब में देखा है।


The scent of your body came as soon as you woke up in the morning,

Maybe you've seen me in a dream all night long...



मेरे हाथों की लकीरों में समाने वाले,

कैसे छीनेंगे तुझे मुझसे ज़माने वाले।


Those who are in the lines of my hands,

How will you take away your age from me?



बहके बहके ही अंदाज-ए-बयां होते हैं,

जब आप होते हैं तो होश कहाँ होते हैं।


Only by being deceived are the style-e-statements,

Where are your senses when you are?



चूमना क्या उसे आँखों से लगाना कैसा,

फूल जो डाल से गिर जाये तो उठाना कैसा,

अपने होंठों की हरारत से जगाओ मुझको,

यूँ सदाओं से दम-ए-सुबह जगाना कैसा।


Kissing is how to put it in the eyes,

How to lift a flower that falls from the branch?

Wake me up with the beat of your lips

How to wake up like this from time to time?



Love shayari romantic hindi


Love shayari romantic hindi


मेरी चाहत देखनी है तो मेरे दिल पर अपना दिल रखकर देख

तेरी धड़कन ना भड्जाये तो मेरी मोहब्बत ठुकरा देना


If you want to see my desire then keep your heart on my heart and see

If you don't beat my heart, then reject my love...



गलतफहमी की गुंजाईश नहीं सच्ची मोहब्बत में

जहाँ किरदार हल्का हो कहानी डूब जाती है


There is no room for misunderstanding in true love

Where the character is light, the story sinks...



एक ही ख़्वाब देखा है कई बार मैंने

तेरी शादी में उलझी है चाहिए मेरे घर की


I have seen the same dream many times

Your marriage is entangled in my house...



नहीं पता की वो कभी मेरी थी भी या नहीं

मुझे ये पता है बस की माई तो था उमर बस उसी का रहा


don't know if she was ever mine or not

I know that it was only my mother, Omar was only his..



तुम्हे मेरी मोहब्बत की कसम सच बताना

गले में डाल कर बाहें किससे सीखाया है


tell you the truth of my love

From whom have you taught arms by putting them around your neck?



Romantic love shayari hindi


Romantic love shayari hindi



तुमने देखा कभी चाँद से पानी गिरते हुए

मैंने देखा ये मंज़र तू में चेहरा धोते हुए


Have you ever seen water falling from the moon

I saw this scene in you washing your face...



तेरा पता नहीं पर मेरा दिल कभी तैयार नहीं होगा

मुझे तेरे अलावा कभी किसी और से प्यार नहीं होगा


You don't know but my heart will never be ready

I will never love anyone other than you



ठुकरा दे कोई चाहत को तू हस के सह लेना

प्यार की तबियत में ज़बर जस्ती नहीं होती


reject any desire, you take it with a laugh

There is no force galvanized in the condition of love...



कुछ ऐसे हस्दे ज़िन्दगी मैं होते है

के इंसान तो बच जाता है मगर ज़िंदा नहीं रहता


There are some such moments in life

that man survives but does not live...



सिर्फ याद बनकर न रह जाये प्यार मेरा

कभी कभी कुछ वक़्त के लिए आया करो


Don't just be remembered as my love

come for a while...



Love shayari images hindi


Love shayari images hindi



पूछते हैं मुझसे की शायरी लिखते हो क्यों

लगता है जैसे आईना देखा नहीं कभी।


Ask me why do you write poetry?

Looks like I've never seen a mirror.



चेहरे पर हंसी छा जाती है, आँखों में सुरूर आ जाता है,

जब तुम मुझे अपना कहते हो, मुझे खुद पर गुरुर आ जाता है।


There is laughter in the face, tears come in the eyes,

When you call me yours, I feel proud of myself.



जरा छू लूँ तुमको कि मुझको यकीं आ जाये,

लोग कहते हैं मुझे साये से मोहब्बत है।


Let me touch you so that I can be sure,

People say that I am in love with the shadow....



बदलना आता नहीं हमें मौसम की तरह,

हर इक रुत में तेरा इंतज़ार करते हैं,

ना तुम समझ सकोगे जिसे क़यामत तक,

कसम तुम्हारी तुम्हें इतना प्यार करते हैं।


We don't know how to change like the weather

Waiting for you in every moment,

You will not understand that till the doomsday,

I swear you love you so much.



चेहरे पे मेरे जुल्फों को फैलाओ किसी दिन,

क्यूँ रोज गरजते हो बरस जाओ किसी दिन,

खुशबु की तरह गुजरो मेरी दिल की गली से,

फूलों की तरह मुझपे बिखर जाओ किसी दिन।


spread my swirls on the face someday,

Why do it rain everyday, someday,

Pass through the street of my heart like a fragrance,

Scatter on me like flowers someday...



Love shayari images


Download love shayari images



हम भी फूलों की तरह अक्सर तनहा रहते है

कभी खुद टूट जाते है कभी कोई तोड़ देता है


We are often lonely like flowers

Sometimes it breaks itself, sometimes someone breaks it…



मुझे ये डर है तेरी आरजू न मिट जाये

बहुत दिनों से तबियत मेरी उदास नहीं


I am afraid that your love may not be erased

I haven't been feeling sad for a long time.



बारिश में भीगने के ज़माने गुजर गए

वो शख्स मेरे शौक चुरा कर चला गया


The days of getting wet in the rain have passed

That man stole my hobby and went away



आज फिर दिन भर कुछ करते पल्खों पर रहेंगे

राज भर उसे खुवाब मैं बिछड़ता देख हूँ


Today again I will be on my eyelids doing something all day long

I see her falling apart throughout the kingdom



ना पूछ कितनी मोहब्बत मैं ज़ख़्म खाए है

अगर इनके बारे में सोच लो तो दिल भर जाता है


Don't ask how much love I have hurt

If you think about them, it fills my heart...



Hindi love shayari boyfriend


Hindi love shayari boyfriend



मोहब्बतों के ये दरिया उतर न जाये कही

जो गुलाब दिल मैं झख्मो से भर न जाये कही


Do not let this river of love go down

Where the rose heart does not fill with sorrow...



हमे कहाँ मालूम था की इश्क होता है क्या

बस एक तुम मिले और ज़िन्दगी मोहब्बत बन गयी


Where did we know that there is love?

You just met one and life became love…



ज़रूरी तो नहीं जो ख़ुशी से उसी से प्यार हो

प्यार अक्सर दिल तोड़ने वाले भी क्र जाते है


It is not necessary that one who is happily in love with

Love often breaks even the heartbreakers



तमाम उम्र की आरजू पे भारी था

वो एक सब जो तेरी याद मैं गुजर गयी


Was heavy on all ages

That one, all that I have lost in your memory



वक़्त फिर वही खानी दुहरा रहा है

मै तेरी आगोश में स्म रहा हूँ तू मेरी आगोश में समा रहा है


Time is repeating the same food again

I'm in your arms, you're in my arms...



Love shayari with image


Love shayari with image download



हर बार हम पर इल्जाम लगा देते हो मुहब्बत का,

कभी खुद से भी पूंछा है इतनी खूबसूरत क्यों हो!


Every time you blame us for love,

Have you ever asked yourself why you are so beautiful!



शुरू करते हैं फिर से मोहब्बत, तुम चले आओ…थोड़ा हम बदल जाते हैं, थोड़ा तुम बदल जाओ

Let's start love again, you go away… a little we change, little you change



तमाम उम्र गुजार देगें हम राह-ए-इंतजार में, झूठा ही सही पर आने का एक वादा तो कर दे

We will spend our whole life waiting in the way, if only a liar should make a promise to come on the right



बदलना नहीं आता हमें मौसम की तरह,

हर एक रूप मैं तेरा इंतज़ार करता हूँ 

ना तुम समझ सको कयामत तक,

कसम तुम्हारी तुम्हे इतना प्यार करते है


We don't know how to change like the weather

every way i wait for you

Can't you understand till doom,

swear love you so much...



जादू है उनकी हर एक बात मैं,

याद बहुत आती है दिन और रात मैं

कल जब देखा था सपना मैने रात मैं,

तब भी उनका ही हाथ था मेरा हाथ मैं


My every thing is magic,

I miss you day and night

Yesterday when I saw the dream in the night,

Even then his hand was my hand...



Love shayari in punjabi


Love shayari in punjabi



तेरा उल्फत कभी नाकाम न होना देंगे,

तेरी दोस्ती कभी बदनाम न होना देंगे

मेरी ज़िंदगी मैं सूरज निकले या न निकले,

तेरी ज़िंदगी मैं कभी शाम न होने देंगे


Your luck will never let you fail,

Will never let your friendship be infamous

In my life, whether the sun came out or not,

I will never let your life be an evening



गुनाह करके सजा से डरते हैं,

जहर पी के दवा से डरते है

दुश्मनो के सितम का खौफ नहीं हमें,

हम तो दोस्तों के खफा होने से डरते हैं


afraid of punishment by committing a sin,

afraid of drinking poison

We are not afraid of the enemies of the enemy,

We are afraid of offending friends...



इस दिल मे प्यार था कितना,

वो जान लेते तो क्या बात होती

हमने माँगा था उन्हें खुदा से,

वो भी मांग लेते तो क्या बात होती


How much love was there in this heart,

what would have happened if they knew

We had asked them from God,

What would have happened if they had asked too?



साथ अगर दोगे मुस्कुरायेंगे जरूर,

प्यार अगर दिल से करोगे तो निभाएंगे जरूर

राह में कितने भी कांटे क्यों ना हो,

आवाज अगर दिल से दोगे तो आएंगे जरूर


If you will smile together,

If you do love from heart then you will definitely do it

No matter how many thorns there are in the path,

If you give voice from your heart, it will definitely come...



चाहने से प्यार नहीं मिलता,

हवा से फूल नहीं खिलता

प्यार नाम होता है विश्वास का,

बिना विश्वास सच्चा प्यार नहीं मिलता


love doesn't come from wanting,

Flowers do not bloom in the wind

Love is the name of faith,

true love is not found without trust



Dil love shayari


Dil love shayari



अजीब सबूत मांगा उसने मेरी 

मोहब्बत का 

की मुझे भुला जाओ तो मानू 

मोहब्बत है।


He asked for strange evidence

Of the love

to forget me

love is...



जी चाहे की दुनिया की हर एक 

फ़िक़्र भुला कर 

दिल बाते सुनौ तुझे में 

पास बैठाकर।


I wish that everyone in the world

forget about

I listen to you in my heart

By sitting close...



पूछा जो हमने किसी और के 

होने लगे हो तुम 

वो मुस्कुरा के बोले पहले 

कब तुम्हारे थे हम।


asked what we

you are starting to happen

before he smiled

When were you...



बरसात की भीगी रातो में फिर कोई 

सुहानी याद आई 

कुछ अपन जमाना याद आया कुछ 

उनकी जवानी याद आई। 


no one again in the rainy nights

nice miss

Something remembered my time

He remembered his youth...



इस जखम को भरने में देर 

नहीं लगती 

जिस जखम में शामिल हो 

अपनो की इनायात। 


too late to heal this wound

doesn't seem

the wound involved

Your grace.



Conclusion:


I hope you like all the Shayari provided by me that is Romantic hindi love shayari, Love Shayari, Love shayari romantic hindi, Romantic hindi love shayari. I will be posting regularly Love shayari images hindi, Download love shayari images, Hindi love shayari boyfriend, Dil love shayari.


Don't feel shy to share this article with your friends.....





Points covered:


  • Romantic hindi love shayari
  • Love shayari romantic hindi
  • Love image shayari download
  • Romantic love shayari hindi
  • Love shayari images hindi
  • Download love shayari images
  • Hindi love shayari boyfriend
  • Love shayari with image download
  • Dil love shayari
  • Love shayari pic
  • Love shayari in punjabi




Also read this:






Post a Comment

0 Comments